Franchise and Licensing
If you are interested in becoming an Austin Reed International Partner we would be delighted to hear from you. To help ensure that any further dialogue has an increased chance of success, we have found it very useful to publish the key criteria that we look for in a potential partner
Essential Partner Credentials:
- Established retailer with international licensing or franchising operational experience.
- Commercial knowledge and experience with the fashion retail sector in the local territory.
- Experienced management team with strong operational support structure throughout all aspects of the supply chain.
- Willingness to emulate Austin Reed's brand operations and work within guidelines.
- Financial stability and strength to develop a multi-store business and to deliver sustainable growth throughout the territory.
If you feel that these reflect an accurate description of your business and you would like to talk to us, please email company profile: firstname.lastname@example.org